Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ten Years. :)

It was ten years ago when I finally give in to the feeling. I was scared. The level of anxiety I felt during that time was on a superlative degree!  Yet, at the same time, I have sensed a certain genuine happiness that overflows my heart.  That happiness still lingers and it still at its topmost!

I thank you for not giving up on me.  I know I could have lost the biggest battle in my lifetime if I did not made that choice.  The battle of my inner self. Heart versus Mind.  I am strong, I can do it all alone. Mind said.  You must be weak, in order to be strong. Heart said.  This clash of my mind and heart was the toughest battle I had.

My heart won as I chose you. But my mind did not lost too!  I know that all is well according to His plan.  I passed the decision to Him for you.  Love has always its mysterious ways as they say. Being with you for the past ten years of my life has reveal a lot of discoveries on love, life and faith.

Ten years is too short to be together. Not even a lifetime.

So today, as I reminisce the moment when I finally told you that I chose you to be my partner in my life’s journey. I promise that I will always be with you as we take this road together and chase for the best of what life can offer and I will love you for the rest of my life and the life after. 


Happy 10th year to my ex-boyfriend!!!

I love you Honey Popoy to the moon and back. :)